Buy a gift card - the best adventure in Norway
Give your friends the freedom to choose the best gift!
When you buy a gift card, you choose the value of the gift card yourself. Then you decide how you want the gift card to be delivered to you. You can choose of:
- receiving a PDF in your e-mail inbox
- send the gift card by e-mail directly to the recipient.
2. Gift Card Redemption
The gift card has the monetary value that the buyer has chosen and paid during the purchase.
Here’s how the recipient uses the gift cards:
- the gift card contains a code
- the recipient places the code in the order when purchasing activities at Dagali Fjellpark
- per an order, maximum of one gift card code can be redeemed
- the code can be used several times until the amount is exhausted.
- gift cards can only be redeemed online via on-line booking
- gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash
- gift cards are valid for one year from the date of purchase
- expired gift cards cannot be used or refunded in any way
- lost gift cards are won’t be replaced.
3. Cancellation and refund
For gift card orders, the same rules apply for changes and cancellations of activities, as written in the terms and conditions for the activities. The only difference is that gift cards cannot be redeemed for cash in case of a refund. This means that the customer does not receive a refund in the form of money. If you are entitled to a refund of an activity that has been purchased with a gift card, Dagali Fjellpark will refund you with a new gift card of the same value.