Fast snow sledding in Dagali
Geilo / Hol / Uvdal / Viken / Hardangervidda
The longest groomed sled run with a ski lift in Norway
Book now - limited capacity
Prices & Opening hours
|Christmas 23.12.2022 - 1.1.2023||Every day 10:00 – 16:00||Wednesdays and Saturdays 17:00 - 19:00|
|6.1. - 12.2.2023||Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 – 16:00||Saturdays 17:00 - 19:00|
|Winter holidays 17.2. - 5.3.2023||Every day 10:00 – 16:00||Wednesdays and Saturdays 17:30 - 19:30|
|10.3. - 26.3.2023||Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 – 16:30||Saturdays 18:00 - 20:00|
|Easter 31.3. - 10.4.2023||Every day 10:00 – 16:30||Wednesdays and Saturdays 18:00 - 20:00|
|Price (NOK)||1 hour||2 hours|
|Sled ticket (rental, ski pass)||330||440|
|Sledding - just rental (if you already have a valid ski pass)||240||360|
Key information about sledding in Dagali
Read more about the fast snow sled run in Dagali
10 Safety rules for sledding
Fast snow sledges on the sled run at Dagali Fjellpark can reach speed up to 70 km/h. It’s fun, but it also carries some risk. When you visit us, it is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with these safety rules, and to act according to them while sledding.
- 1. Participation in the activities is not permitted for persons outside the age limit. Sled are only rented to persons from 10 years, if an adult drives side by side with the child, or from 12 years, if the children move on the sled run without an adult supervising them.
- 2. Always keep the sled under control. Show consideration for the others on the sled run.
- 3. You are obliged to follow during the safety training. Make sure you understand everything.
- 4. Helmet and goggles are required during sledding.
- 5. Do not stop in the middle of the slopes. If you are forced to stop, go to the side immediately.
- 6. Sledding is possible only on the sled run. You cannot sled on the ski slopes.
- 7. It is not allowed to have more than 1 person on the sled. Each person must have their own sled.
- 8. Sledding under the influence of alcohol or other drugs is prohibited.
- 9. Follow the signs, markings and instructions. You are also obliged to follow Dagali Fjellpark's employees' instructions and messages.
- 10. Help in case of an accident: In case of injury, everyone has a duty to help. Witnesses and contributors are obliged to provide personal information.
FAQ about sledding in Dagali
You are welcome to bring your own helmet and goggles, but it is not necessary. We have various sizes of helmets and goggles and their rental is included in the rental price.
We strongly recommend you to book sledding in Dagali Fjellpark in advance. It can easily happen, especially on Saturdays and during holidays, that we are fully booked and we do not have any sleds available for drop-ins. You can book the sleds online or you can contact us at email@example.com.
Good mood and ideally a bunch of friends. The more the merrier. Apart from that, we recommend you to bring warm winter clothes. The trousers should be waterproof. If you want to, you can bring your own goggles and helmet but it is not necessary. We have various sizes of helmets and goggles and their rental is included in the rental price.