SKI CENTER Dagali Fjellpark
Family-friendly ski center in Norway - Dagali Fjellpark
Dagali Fjellpark is a pleasant alpine centre with a wide offer the whole family:
- the winter sports area is situated between the elevations of 920 m and 1,140 m
- the length of the slopes is from 1 km to 1.6 km
- a T-hook lift
- 5 long hills to suit both experienced skiers and beginners
- children’s area
- the longest sledge track in Norway
- ski rentaloffers alpine skiing and snowboarding equipment.
Children at Dagali Fjellpark
Dagali Fjellpark is focused on families and schools:
- children’s area with own ski lift
- the sledge track is an excellent playground
- the area is very clear, everyone comes down to the same place, so the adults have got a full overview of the children.
In the holidays we make our own arrangements for the smallest.
We are focused om schools and have got a SKI SCHOOL.
The sledge track: Min. 12 years, 10 years for children who come together with an adult. Max 1 pers per sledge.
Family-friendly ski center in Norway at Dagali Fjellpark
PRICE LIST season 2020-21
|Half day||1 day||2 days||3 days||4 days||5 days||6 days|
|Season||1 Single trip||10 Single trips|
|Children (7-17)/ |
Children up to 6 years, free of charge when using a helmet.
|Slege + skipass||300||400|
|Rental of sledge*||220||340|
*when you have already bought skipass
Min. . 12 years, 10 years for children who come together with an adult. Max 1 pers per sledge