Paddle-boarding and RIVER SUP SESSION
Stand-up paddle-boarding (SUP) is a fun activity that requires balance, technique and a fun attitude!
River SUP session:
- is combination between course and river trip
- starts with basics on flat water
- then we move on the river where we practice techniques for river running
- the goal is to show you how to control your board, padle and have a fun at the same time
- learn you the important safety aspects.
During the session the participant will be given a solid foundation of SUP standing and paddling skills which he/she will be able to apply.
We provide the technical paddling gear that you will need appropriate to the activity.
Swimwear, towel, on cold days we recommend you wear woolen or technical underwear and socks.