Terms & conditions
When booked any of our tours or activities you have accepted the following therms and condition.
- Pay by card trough our online booking system.
- Payment at our office before the activity starts when agreed upon in advance. We accept Norwegian Kroner and most cards.
- Payment by invoice is only accepted when agreed upon in advance.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
- FULL ONr AS reserves the right to make changes or cancel any booking due to river- or weather condition – full refund given.
- FULL ON AS reserves the right to make changes to or cancel any booking due to participants not fulfill our requirements – NO refund given.
- Tours may be cancelled or moved if the minimum number of participants is not met prior to departure – full refund given.
- The guest is obliged to have read information about requirements; age limits, physical health etc. prior to booking.
Cancellation fees for booking
- Cancellations 2 weeks prior to booked activity are free.
- Cancellations 1-2 weeks prior to booked activity result in a 50% charge of the total cost.
- Cancellations less than 1 week prior to booked activity result in a 100% charge.
- Minor adjustments in the number of participants are free of charge up to 2 days prior to activity.
DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION FOR
FULL ON AS (DAGALI FJELLPARK)
Dagali Fjellpark/ FULL ON AS process your personal data in various ways, for example when you order services from us, use services we provide,or visiting and using our website and some other situations.
This document explains how we collect and use personal data.
FULL ON AS is committed to protecting your personal data and protecting this data in accordance with transparency, ethical information procedures and applicable data protection laws. We process your personal data in accordance with the current Norwegian personal data legislation, including GDPR.
2. The data controller for your personal data
In the case of an application for the fulfillment of your rights in the field of personal data, please contact +47 90622675 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company FULL ON AS is the data controller for our website. Dagali Fjellpark is also the data controller for our marketing and distribution of e-mails to our customers and contacts and other digital marketing.
3. Processing of personal data relating to booking and staying at our accommodation and services.
In connection with bookings made by you or by others on your behalf, we process the personal data we need to fulfil the agreement for booking and purchase of services. This is information which you have given us directly or via travel or other agents. For example, we process information about your identity, your contact details and your payment details. We also process other information you may have given us which is relevant to your stay with us. This could be information about allergies or special requests for your stay. We record all purchases and orders you make with us, for example booking of activities, food, cabins, staying at our campsite, etc. in order to provide such services and to enable you to pay for them.
Data we collect might include:
- Basic information – such as name, age, gender
- Contact information – such as your home address, zip/postal code, email address and phone number
- Financial information – additional personal and payment information that is required to process the transaction and your payment, such as your credit card information (this might be handled by the third party booking engine, payment system or similar)
- Preferences – such as special requests, service issues and other preferences
- Technical information – such as information about the type of device you use to interact with us (hardware model, operating system and version, mobile network information)
- Correspondence – when you contact us, such as to send an enquiry or make a request, any correspondence or application may be kept and added to your personal information.
4. The retention of personal data
We process and store your data only as long as is required for the processing or compliance with legal obligations. After the processing purpose ceases to exist, your data will be blocked or deleted. If any legal obligations regarding storage exist beyond this, we will block or delete your data once the statutory storage periods expire. . The personal data that we process based on your consent for marketing purposes is processed for the period for which you have given us your consent/until you withdraw your consent.
5. Processing of personal data for development, troubleshooting and security
We will process data, including personal data, for the purposes of troubleshooting or error correction, for improving our services and the technology we use and for analysing usage and user behaviour. We will also process personal data in order to verify your identity, including verifying your identity in connection with your use of our digital services.
As far as possible, we anonymise data or create statistics, but will also have to process personal data for development, troubleshooting, statistical and security purposes.
If you contact our customer service or otherwise approach us with an inquiry, we will process the personal data you provide to the extent that this is necessary for answering and logging your inquiry. The starting point for this will be legitimate interests or for fulfilling contracts with you or answering your inquiries.
Apart from the processing described in our Data Protection Declaration or based on your consent, in certain cases we must or may process personal data when this is imposed on us or permitted by applicable legislation, including the Norwegian Personal Data Act and GDPR, or by applicable orders from the authorities or courts.
6. Surrender of personal data and mandatory processing
We do not pass on your personal data to third parties unless you have consented to this or unless the applicable legislation, including the Norwegian Personal Data Act and GDPR, or a valid order from the authorities or the courts permit or force us to do so.
For clarity, we would point out that our use of data controllers to process information on our behalf does not constitute surrender of information.
7. Collection of personal data from others
In order to ensure that we have the correct information about you, we may cleanse your information against other sources, such as telephone directories, public registries and the like. We obtain demographic information such as age, gender and language from other sources. We obtain information from our cooperation partners and other parts of our group, where this is lawful and necessary for providing services and communication for you.
8. Our website www.dagalifjellpark.no
There are three different categories of cookies:
- cookies which are absolutely necessary for ensuring basic features of the website
- functional cookies for ensuring the performance of the website
- targeted cookies to improve the user experience
Cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain any viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are little text files, which are stored on your computer and which your browser saves.
Most of the cookies used by us are so-called "session cookies". They will be automatically deleted after the end of your visit. Other cookies will remain stored on your end device until you delete them. These cookies allow us to recognise your browser on your next visit.
Most web browsers accept cookies automatically. You can delete stored cookies at any time using the settings in your web browser. You can also adjust the settings in your web browser so that no cookies are stored. Then some features of our website may not be available.
On our website you can subscribe to a newsletter. When you subscribe to the newsletter, we collect and store the data you enter in the form (e.g. email address). These data will not be passed on to third parties. Subscribing to the newsletter is only possible with your consent.
We use these data exclusively for mailing newsletters.
You have the right to revoke your consent at any time by means of written notification or by clicking on the unsubscribe link, without the legality of the processing having taken place based on the consent until the time of revocation being affected.
You have the right to information, correction, deletion, restriction of the processing and portability of your personal data as well as the right to file a complaint.
Retention period: From session up to two years
Purpose: WordPress log in cookie
Retention period: 30 days
Description: Cookie to keep you logged in
Purpose: Personalised advertisements
Retention period: 1 year
Purpose: Personalised advertisements
Retention period: 1 year
Purpose: Google Maps cookie
Retention period: 30 days
Description: Google Maps cookies to track individual users.
Purpose: Youtube cookie to track individual users
Retention period: 30 days
Description: Cookies to track individual users.
9. Your rights
As a person, you have various rights under the Personal Data Regulations.
- The right to information
You have the right to request confirmation regarding whether we process personal data relating to you. If this is the case, you have the right to information about these personal data as well as to further information, e.g. the processing purposes, the recipients and the planned duration of storage and/or the criteria for determining the duration.
- The right to correction and completion
You have the right to demand immediate correction of incorrect data. Considering the purposes of processing, you have the right to demand the completion of incomplete data.
- The right to deletion
You have the right to deletion, provided that processing is not required. This is the case, for example, if your data is no longer required for the original purposes, you withdraw your consent in terms of data-protection law or the data have been processed unlawfully.
- The right to restriction of processing
You have a right to restriction of the processing, e.g. if you believe that the personal data are incorrect.
- The right of objection
You have the right to at any time for reasons which result from your particular situation, lodge an objection against the processing of specific personal data relating to you.
In the case of direct advertising, you as the affected person have the right to lodge an objection against the processing of personal data relating to you for the purpose of such advertising at any time; this also applies to the profiling, if and when it is related to such direct advertising.
- The right to revocation of your consent in terms of data-protection law You can revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time with future effect. The legality of the processing which has already taken place until the revocation shall remain unaffected by this.
If you want to use your right to access our treatment of your personal data, you can send us an email to email@example.com
We will answer your inquiry as soon as possible, and no later than within 30 days.
We will ask you to confirm your identity or provide further information before we allow you to make use of your entitlements with us. We have to do this to ensure that we only give access to your personal information to you - and not to anyone claiming to be you.
If you think we are processing personal information in breach of the law, you can submit a complaint to the Norwegian Data protection Authority: firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to make changes, modifications and updates to this document at any time. Check regularly that you're working with the latest version of this document.